YarnAngelKnits

about the essentials of life...knitting, designing knitting, yarn for knitting...you get the idea...

My Photo
Name:

I'm a knitter, knitting pattern designer, and spinner. I also dye yarn with both acid and natural dyes.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Oops! Maybe I can fix this: additions to previous post



I've tried for hours and hours to include some links and pictures in the post about Tapetes de Lana and Tierra Wools with disatrous results. I don't know where the pictures actually go when Blogger says they have been successfully uploaded! After several sessions where whole segments of the post just upped and disappeared, I decided to just try a kind of P.S. post before the main entry lost all semblance of coherence.
First, the lost links:
Tapetes de Lana

The Yarn Harlot

Now, to try for the pictures!

Tapetes de Lana (from their brochure)










More shots of Abbiquiu Inn:


Los Ojos:

Tierra Wools:

The View from behind Abiquiu Inn:

The Haul from TW!



Tierra Wools, from their brochure





Crossing my fingers...that seemed to work. This time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home