YarnAngelKnits

about the essentials of life...knitting, designing knitting, yarn for knitting...you get the idea...

My Photo
Name:

I'm a knitter, knitting pattern designer, and spinner. I also dye yarn with both acid and natural dyes.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Today I have for you my entry for Challenge II in the Amazing Lace Summer of Lace. It's supposed to be a photo of extreme knitting of some type on the designated lace project. I have already learned that this project requires extreme attention. Thus, this montage of my OCD knitting (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Clockwise from top left:


1. Checking my stitch pattern.
2. Checking my design typed out on the computer row by row.
3. Placing lots of stitch markers at every conceivable place.
4. Ka-ching! at end of every row.
5. The chaos of my desk while designing this project!
6. Adding lifelines at every pattern repeat.
6. Keeping track of gusset increases, edge increases, and pattern rows with tally marks.

1 Comments:

Blogger talk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 18, 2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home