YarnAngelKnits

about the essentials of life...knitting, designing knitting, yarn for knitting...you get the idea...

My Photo
Name:

I'm a knitter, knitting pattern designer, and spinner. I also dye yarn with both acid and natural dyes.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Little People Socks Update



The Little People Sock is progressing nicely, thank you very much.
The heel fits well and there are no problems with the cables patterns matching.
Apparently there are problems with holding still long enough to take a closeup!
I guess I'm just going to have to break down and buy a tripod.
Just kidding, I love gadgets.

While we're on the subject of technological challenges, if you tried to participate in the sock toe poll, please enter again. I felt so proud of myself for finding this thing, setting it up and inserting the HTML code into my enty...just one problem. Not results were tabulated. Hmm... was no one interested enough to participate? Just for fun, I answered. Still showed 0 results. Oh boy, I've messed it up again. Tech support rescued me - silly me, I'd deleted the 'Submit' page! Kind of hard to get results that way. Anyhow, I just tried it and it works now and I'm really, really curious. Please answer!
By the way, I've set it up so that it does not collect your address, so it's totally private.

Now, go vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home