YarnAngelKnits

about the essentials of life...knitting, designing knitting, yarn for knitting...you get the idea...

My Photo
Name:

I'm a knitter, knitting pattern designer, and spinner. I also dye yarn with both acid and natural dyes.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

FO Alert!



The first pair of Socktoberfest socks are finished! I can't wait to wear them , but I will. The

Maybe it's the first grade teacher in me, but the toes just tickle me. Somehow, I look at these and I think puppets - can't you just imagine them as talking snakes? Of the cute, fantasy, variety, of course. The real, live ones scare me to death.


Just made it on the yarn - and I'm a size 7. I'll have to measure the leftover, but it's closer than usual. I wasted a little by making them match. I usually don't bother, but this time the stripes were so pronounced and I accidentally got that coral stripe in the cuff, so I just had to match them.

4 days 'til Taos!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Both Socks Rock!!! I really love those colors and the stripes.. Awesome Job!!

October 04, 2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home