YarnAngelKnits

about the essentials of life...knitting, designing knitting, yarn for knitting...you get the idea...

My Photo
Name:

I'm a knitter, knitting pattern designer, and spinner. I also dye yarn with both acid and natural dyes.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Free Red Scarf Project Pattern, Part Deux


Well, I thought I was so smart - I wrote up the pattern in Blogger for Word, carefully inserted the pictures and hit publish. It posted so quickly, so much faster than usual.

Except none of the pictures were there.

Nor would Blogger let me put them back.

So, let's try again....


Red Scarf - finished






Stitch Pattern 1 - left
Stitch Pattern 2
- right












Stitch Pattern 3 (please excuse the weird color - it's red like the rest of the pictures)









Stitch Pattern 4

The seaman's style neck

I guess I'd better quit while I'm ahead. I'll keep working on getting the pics and the directions in the same post...wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Totally love this scarf.. Now I have another one on my want to make list. Thanks for posting the pattern. Its great!!

September 20, 2006 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf, Marie, and I don't like many of them!

I went ahead and linked to you -- wanted to drop a note as well and say hello!

--Kristine

September 25, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Thank you, Kristine. Link is coming up and I hope you stop by again!
Marie

September 25, 2006 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home